Americanexpress.com/confirmcard: The American Express is an American multinational financial services corporation, It was founded in 1850, by Henry Wells, William Fargo, John Warren Butterfield. It’s headquarters located in Three World Financial Center in New York City.
The American Express is one of the oldest financial and banking institutions in the world. The primary business of the American Express company is their AMEX cards, including their credit cards, prepaid cards, etc.
Do you want to know about How to confirm the American Express credit card online? them, you can go through this article, cause here in this post, you will get that all kinds of information which you want to know about it.
Now, if you just want to visit the Americanexpress.com/confirmcard official website, proceed to it by using the direct link.
|Direct Link||Click Here|
So let’s check out the American Express confirm credit card step by step guide
American Express Confirm Card Requirements
- A Smartphone, Laptop, PC or Tablet with good internet access.
- Your First and Last name, Mother’s Middle Name and Phone number
- Your Birth Date
- Zip Code and Home address
- 4 Digits Security Code of your Card
- If you already registered then require your Username and Password
- Email address If you are applying for the first time.
- 15 Digits Your American Express Credit Card number
American Express Confirm Card Rules
- You must be a legal citizen of the USA
- You must have the American Express card application.
- Your age must be 18 years old or older
- Your American Express credit score should be very clean or high.
- You must be clean from bankruptcy in the last 7 years.
- You should not have any law case about finance.
So these are some basics rules and requirements you must follow before you go for American Express confirm card online.
How to confirm the American Express credit card online?
- First of all visit at American Express card official online.americanexpress.com
- Now, please enter the 15 digit card number and 4 Digit Identification Number
- Next please click on the “Confirm” button.
- Now, you’ll be asked to Login into your AMEX account.
- If you have already an AMEX account with americanexpress.com, then you can use your username and password for login.
- If you don’t have the AMEX account, then please start the account creation process.
- After registering your American Express account, you will be taken back to the home page and will be asked you some more information.
- At last, your American Express card will be confirmed.
See more details about how to activate and confirm Amex card
American Express Confirm Card by Phone
For this AMEX Confirm Card by calling a method, you require your registered mobile number to make a call.
Now, you can please follow the steps mentioned to Confirm the AMEX Card by Call.
- Call the American Express card confirmation hotline: 1-800-362-6033
- You would be connected to an American Express customer service executive.
- He/she will ask you which type of AMEX card you are having.
- Answer that and proceed to answer all the questions.
- Your American Express card will be confirmed now.
American Express (Amex) Credit Card Login Video
American Express Confirm Card Phone Number
If you are facing any difficulties regarding confirming your Amex card online at Americanexpress.com/confirmcard or by Call, then the next best thing to do is to get in touch with their American Express customer service for help.
- 1 800 954 0559 (if you’re in the US)
- 1 801 449 4019 (if you’re not in the US)
That was all about the How to activate of confirming American Express Confirm Card online or American Express Confirm Card by the call? We hope you like this post but have any questions in your mind regarding American Express card or any services that they offer, feel free to leave a comment below in the comment box and we will respond back to you.